April 30th
Edited.
Its gradually Failing.
Yes, It seems to be failing now, The trial week is over. An Grade "F".(why i think this way? See my previous post.) For real.
Alright, I didn't blog yesterday, didn't have the mood to blog, stayed at home the WHOLE fucking day. Dang, thats bad man. Didn't wanted to tag along with them, wasn't invited properly, so for what fuck I should go, I really really wanted to make it up to her, but guess i was one step late huh. Well,I asked, I was just late asking her. And I seriously don't wana study for exams now, is like the "Fail Fail lah" attitude. Whole day at home is a smasher, I can't be bothered asking people out, cause I always stick with this mindset of "since they don't call me, means they are either busy or dont want to go out with me." so fuck it, I stayed at home watch 8Mile again! like for the *&$#% time. Somemore yesterday watched it 2 times. Bla, BORING BORING BORING SATURDAY! Somemore Man Utd lost to Chelsea. Bla! even worse.
Ok,Yesterday was fuck, Today also fuck. Everyday seems to be fuck to me.Today i was so damn pissed off all of a sudden, i just walk off, Damn Fuck lah,I just felt at that moment is like, "Dont like what im doing? FINE, I'll leave" Fucking pissed off lah, I'm pissed with every single shit man. Quick temper, short fuse, and pissed at GOD, Demons pullin' at my soul till its ripped apart. I'm so FUCKING ANGRY deep inside every single day, so FUCKING PISS. Seriously, its like anytime its gonna blow up. How true is that, something i saw on the net yesterday, it says that Research proves that young people who listen to rap music are more prone to alcohol and drug use and aggressive behavior. I do drink in the past, what so true about it is the Aggressive behavior. Bla! FUCK IT! U think I give a fuck. FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!
Yes, It seems like its failing, Yes, FAILING. The trial week was great, the rest was not.
Its gradually Failing.
Yes, It seems to be failing now, The trial week is over. An Grade "F".(why i think this way? See my previous post.) For real.
Alright, I didn't blog yesterday, didn't have the mood to blog, stayed at home the WHOLE fucking day. Dang, thats bad man. Didn't wanted to tag along with them, wasn't invited properly, so for what fuck I should go, I really really wanted to make it up to her, but guess i was one step late huh. Well,I asked, I was just late asking her. And I seriously don't wana study for exams now, is like the "Fail Fail lah" attitude. Whole day at home is a smasher, I can't be bothered asking people out, cause I always stick with this mindset of "since they don't call me, means they are either busy or dont want to go out with me." so fuck it, I stayed at home watch 8Mile again! like for the *&$#% time. Somemore yesterday watched it 2 times. Bla, BORING BORING BORING SATURDAY! Somemore Man Utd lost to Chelsea. Bla! even worse.
Ok,Yesterday was fuck, Today also fuck. Everyday seems to be fuck to me.Today i was so damn pissed off all of a sudden, i just walk off, Damn Fuck lah,I just felt at that moment is like, "Dont like what im doing? FINE, I'll leave" Fucking pissed off lah, I'm pissed with every single shit man. Quick temper, short fuse, and pissed at GOD, Demons pullin' at my soul till its ripped apart. I'm so FUCKING ANGRY deep inside every single day, so FUCKING PISS. Seriously, its like anytime its gonna blow up. How true is that, something i saw on the net yesterday, it says that Research proves that young people who listen to rap music are more prone to alcohol and drug use and aggressive behavior. I do drink in the past, what so true about it is the Aggressive behavior. Bla! FUCK IT! U think I give a fuck. FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!
Yes, It seems like its failing, Yes, FAILING. The trial week was great, the rest was not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home